1960s Illuminated Sign
This is a circular illuminated sign which reads "Saskatchewan Power Corporation." The sign is made of aluminum and plastic, and it has been retrofitted with modern light bulbs. In the 1960's, it adorned the outside of one of SaskPower’s former customer service offices. It depicts what was SaskPower’s logo from 1949 to the 1970's.
1 physical item
Three dimensional object
Photo provided by and is the property of SaskPower.