Academy of Our Lady of Sion:
Image of exterior of Academy of Our Lady of Sion, three-story brick convent and all-girls Catholic school, on MacDonald Street West [circa 1950]. Built in 1924 and demolished in 1999.
Moose Jaw Public Library, Archives Department
1 photograph; negative; b&w; 16.1 x 10.8 cm.
Please credit Moose Jaw Public Library Archives Department.
Division 2 - South Central
RM of Moose Jaw No. 161